- GRAINS: U.S. soybeans extend advance on exports, weather worries
- LIVESTOCK: CME hog futures slide on weaker cash, pork prices
- U.S. court upholds FDA animal feed policy despite health concern
- Most Saskatchewan crops in fair to excellent condition
- Feds fund chicken vaccine research
- U.S. spring wheat yield prospects best in 22 years
You'll receive current daily news every morning free, as well as market updates and special features.
By subscribing, you confirm that you wish to receive emails from FBC Communications Limited Partnership containing news, updates and promotions, as well as product and/or service information that may be of interest to you, and that you understand you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Open Farm Days ready to roll
- Grain marketing: Is it time to pull the trigger?
- On-farm research done right can save producers big bucks
- Saving Alberta’s farming icons
- Asparagus operation a labour of love for Innisfail growers
- Drones earning their keep on the farm
- Beef industry adopts ‘right customer for the right cut’ marketing approach
If you asked her today, Elna Edgar would admit that the folks at Alberta Agriculture were “absolutely right” 30 years […]
The first critical step in research is to keep it simple. “Ask one question, and keep it very specific,” said […]
There really wasn’t much scientific about Kevin Auch’s first foray into on-farm research almost 30 years ago. “It was basically […]
A new Centre of Excellence is going to do for beef what Cigi has done for grains and oilseeds, says […]
Beef cattle producers with long calving seasons could see an increased risk of calf mortality, according to a recent study […]
Long, brutally cold Prairie winters could be masking signs of a serious toxin lurking in livestock producers’ feed bins, a […]
Cattle producers should consider creep feeding bull calves that could someday be sires, says a recent study from the University […]
As we entered the new year, industry commentators in North America unanimously declared optimism for American and Canadian hog producers […]
ICE Futures Canada canola futures continued their recent downward trend during the week ended Jan. 10, holding just above record […]
Canola 'Galla' »
Crop Diversification Centre South — 301 Horticultural Station Road East, Brooks, Alta.
Disease Crop Walk »
Farming Smarter Research & Demonstration site — Jail Road (Hwy 512), Lethbridge
Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch Field Day »
Kinsella Research Ranch — (53° 0' N / 111° 31' W), Kinsella, Alta.