The U.S.-based Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation has reached an out-of-court settlement with a 22-year-old former dance instructor from Cold Spring, Minnesota who wound up paralyzed after eating a hamburger contaminated with E. coli O157:H7 in 2007. The confidential settlement will secure the woman’s rehabilitation and care for life. The company said in a release it acknowledged responsibility for her injuries and has been providing financial help to her and her family. A lawsuit filed by the woman is expected to be terminated.
Greener pastures translate to slower cattle sales
Coal policy review wraps up in Alta.
A drilled well needed to find reliable water
Livestock electrocution can be natural or man-made